CHEVY 350 — 355 to 427 HP
MIDNIGHT ORANGE HIGH PERFORMANCE
TURNKEY CRATE ENGINE
THIS IS A LIMITED TIME SALE PRICING
The normal price of these engines is over $100 more. Buy now to receive the special
Base Pricing From:
355HP 2 bolt: from $3995 - 375 to 385 ft lbs torque
375HP 4 bolt: from $4195 - 402 to 410 ft lbs
The 350 and 375HP engines come with the 76cc GM heads. These
engines come with 194 intake valves and 1.5 exhaust valves
but still have great Old School sound for the price.
406HP 4 bolt: from $4395 - 428 to 432 ft lbs torque
410HP 4 bolt: from $4395 - 430 to 440 ft lbs torque
The 406HP and 410HP engines come with Dart heads.
engine comes with a dual pattern cam. The 406HP cam has vacuum
for power brakes. Still has good sound.
The 410HP engine comes with a single pattern cam. The 410HP
engine has a little less vacuum, with a great Old School
These two turnkey engines come with a 4 barrel aluminum
or polished high rise.
426HP or 427HP: from $4695 - 440-450 ft lbs torque.
The 426 and 427HP engines come with Dart heads.*
engine comes with a dual pattern cam. The 426HP engine cam
has vacuum for power brakes. Still has good sound.
engine comes with a single pattern cam. The 427HP engine
has a little less vacuum, with a great Old School sound.
our Fast Track Startup:
That means this engine can
be Real Ready
to Run OUT OF THE BOX if
you choose our Fast Track startup, which includes
break in, super tuning, jetting, and more.
you choose a Fast Track Start Up, we have
special pricing right now!
HERE to learn more
FAST TRACK, and
to view a sample video.
This is a special UPGRADED
TURNKEY PACKAGE for this engine with a great price that includes
Dart Heads! These new street/race heads
have high flow intake runners with 202 valves, plus high
flow caption chamber breathing!!
It's the best street performance yet!
If you choose ALUMINUM heads
for pump gas, please CALL US FOR SPECIAL PRICING!
SPECIAL FEATURES ON THIS TURNKEY CRATE ENGINE INCLUDE THESE NEW PARTS AND MORE:
items may vary depending upon the size HP engine you
choose. Be sure to scroll down the page to see a more
detailed listing.) Note that these specs are for the 410HP.
- Heavy duty 4 bolt main.
- New DART 202 Street heads
- New 202 Intake valves, and 1.6 Exhaust valves.
- Speed Pro hypereutectic pistons, 11.5+
- Cam is a BIG 509 or 510 hydraulic single patterned high
- 2500 or 2800 stall speed convertor required.
This one is a real street MONSTER!
- Holley 750 CFM carburetor, polished.
- Pro Billett HEI distributor with MSD kit included.
- MSD 2 pack or MSD 6AL 3 pack is extra.
- Plug wires and spark plugs.
- Chrome air cleaner included, black is extra.
- Water pump, water pump pulleys, and crank shaft pulleys
- Heavy duty roller timing chain, high performance.
- P.E.R. SS screw in studs, guide plates.
- SST roller rockers, SS molly push rods.
- Steel forged rods GM 550 high performance.
- Street race balance, bore on center.
- Plain aluminum or chrome plain valve covers.
- Chrome timing
chain cover included,
aluminum timing chain cover available
for an additional charge.
- 7qt oil pan, chrome or steel.
- Polished or aluminum 4 barrel high rise is included, or
New Air Gap intake manifold, polished, is extra on the smaller horsepower engine (355 and the 375HP).
- Pro 8" harmonic balancer, flex plate.
- GM Bow Tie valve covers are available for an additional
- Flex pate for automatic transmission included,
call us on standard transmissions (4, 5, or 6 speed),
- Call us on colors, note many colors available.
- Comes completely assembled.
- Scroll down for more details!!
- Built from one of our Dyno tested and road proven packages. Your specific engine can be individually Dyno tested for an additional charge.
- Call for info on flex plate or fly wheel.
- Call for correct flex plate on automatics.
- Call for info on standard transmissions (4 or 5 speed, etc.)
- Comes complete, intake to oil pan. Some assembly may be needed.
comes with your Power 3® or Power 4® Engine?
Here's a listing of the parts and machine labor for your
Power Engine® from PhoenixEngine.com .(These specs are for the 410HP engine; please call on the
Your Power Engine® ENGINE
- Power® cam kit 500 510+ Speed Pro hot cam or Comp cam
- Power® hydraulic lifters SP Seal Power
- Power® spring set, heavy duty (980 series
- New Dart Heads, street,
- Air Gap included, or plain aluminum, or polished intake
- One piece stainless steel intake valves 202
- One piece stainless steel exhaust valves 1.6
- Premium positive valve seals, polyacrylate,
- Heavy Duty roller timing chain, Melling
- Controlled internal oil system (a Phoenix Engine
- Heavy duty, high volume Melling oil pump
- Heavy duty Melling steel collar oil shaft
- Heavy duty oil pickup screen, welded
- High performance Speed Pro Dome hypereutectic
- P.E.R.® HP Seal Power plasma molly rings
- Brass freeze plug kit, and oil gallery kit
- High quality rear main seal, double lip polyacrylate
- Fel Pro PermaTorque heavy duty gaskets and gasket
- Clevite 77 main bearings, Real Tri metal, high
- Clevite 77 rod bearings, Real Tri metal, high
- GM 550 high performance rods and high performance
- Cam bearings, high quality 360 Set
Your Power Engine® MACHINE
- P.E.R. 4-angle® valve
- Dart blueprinted mill-matched surface heads
- Heavy duty thick wall valve guides
- Valve guides custom cut for posi-seals
- Jet vat block and magnifluxing
- Remove and replace all freeze plugs
- Remove and replace gallery plugs
- Remove and replace cam bearings
- Custom centerline boring of block
(true 90 degree V8 centerline boring)
- Power hone to fit pistons and rings
- Custom crank micro polish radius oil holes
- Rods pressed off, then heat fitted
- Rods checked for alignment
- Street balancing and street blueprinting
This one is a real THUMPER, a TORQUE MONSTER,
with 202 valves! The engine has a ROUGH idle, SPEED PRO CAM
or COMP CAM with an awesome Old School sound.
For any changes
needed, just call and we will build a custom engine
package for you with the horsepower you want. You can
also change the color, choosing from over 25 different
ALL OUR ENGINES ARE CUSTOM HAND
327- 350- 383- 396- 427- 454 AND MORE!
This Power Engine® combination will be great
in your musclecar, street, strip, hot rod, kit car, custom
truck, 4X4, or Jeep!!
This engine is a 4-bolt seasoned heavy
duty Chevy small block. GREAT
OLD SCHOOL SOUND! The engine will run on 91+
is a true High Torque street engine!
Call to Order this engine
Toll Free 1-888-766-8044
08:00am - 5:00pm Monday-Friday
09:00am - 1:00pm Saturday
(Arizona does not observe Daylight
Savings Time. We are -7 GMT, or in other words Mountain Standard Time all year
This Power Engine®
is totally REBUILT in our Machine Shop by professionals from
start to finish. The Power Engine®
Performance Combination was developed from our over 44 years
of experience on MUSCLECARS, STREET STRIPS, CUSTOM TRUCKS,
4x4s, and JEEPS. PhoenixEngine.com has built over 140,000
quality engines to date.
Warranty and Shipping
This engine has a one
year written warranty. Buyer pays actual shipping costs
if unable to pick up engine from our shop in Phoenix
AZ. Some state freight restrictions apply. Payment due
in full prior to shipping. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover,
money orders, cashier's checks and direct deposit. (GET
A DISCOUNT WITH A DIRECT DEPOSIT!) Business
or personal checks must clear prior to shipping. Arizona
residents must add 8.6% sales tax.
Please call for core requirements.
Call PhoenixEngine.com today
Toll Free: 1-888-766-8044
*Disclaimer: Please note that some parts are based
on availability. The brand names listed above are guidelines;
the exact brand name may not be available at the time
we build your engine. Pricing is deemed to be correct at time
of posting, but is not guaranteed. It is listed
as a guideline only. Please call us for complete
pricing on the engine built to your specific requirements.
These engines are built from our Dyno
tested and road proven packages in our shop.
Your specific engine can be Dyno tested individually for an additional cost.
Also ask about Fast Track engine testing for your engine, which is cheaper than Dyno testing!
Please be sure to read our full Disclaimer: CLICK HERE.
PC updated 6/5/12,
Txt updated 10/15/12
5/8/14 txt, pc
6/3/14 txt (140K engines & 44 yrs)
9/16/14 txt, pc
3/8/16 pc: 355hp & 375hp
3/25/16 txt, bullets, moveup
* Note: When we custom build your engine,
you can choose from over 25 different colors or you can
supply the paint to have your engine painted the same color
as your car's finish!
Please note photos may vary from actual product as all our engines
are custom built.