CHEVY 350 TURN KEY CRATE ENGINE
365 to 410 HP HD 4 BOLT MAIN
BEST MILD TO HOT STREET
GREAT OLD SCHOOL SOUND
Chevy 350 — 365 HP (2 bolt) $3595
Cam has more vacuum.
Chevy 350 — 365 HP (4 bolt) $3795
Cam has more vacuum.
Chevy 350 — 375
HP (4 bolt) $3995
Cam is a single patterned cam with a little less vacuum in order to give a great Old School sound.
Chevy 350 — 400 HP (4 bolt) $4095
Cam is a dual patterned cam with a little less vacuum in order to give a great Old School sound.
(Power cam for power brakes.)
Chevy 350 — 410 HP (4 bolt) $4195
Cam is a single patterned cam with the best Old School sound of the bunch!
THIS IS A LIMITED TIME SALE PRICING
The normal price of these engines is $100 more. Buy now to receive the special
Please call for higher HP turnkeys
and/or RPM and torque specs!
PLEASE CALL FOR PROMOTIONAL PRICING AND SALES!
MANY ENGINE COMBOS TO CHOOSE FROM.
**For just $400 more, receive a SUPER
Get Dart or World Iron Heads, an $800 upgrade, for only $400 with this
special limited time offer.
our Fast Track Startup:
That means this engine can
be Real Ready
to Run OUT OF THE BOX if
you choose our Fast Track startup, which includes
break in, super tuning, jetting, and more.
you choose a Fast Track Start Up, we have special
pricing right now!
HERE to learn more
FAST TRACK, and
to view a sample video.
Power 3® Engine Combination would
be GREAT in your MUSCLECAR, Street Rod, Custom Truck, 4x4,
or JEEP. Excellent Street machine engine.
are Seasoned Heavy Duty Chevy Small Blocks.
will run on 91+ unleaded fuel.
engine was built from one of our
CHECK OUT OUR DYNO
TESTING PIC >>>>
features on this crate engine include these new parts and
more: (Be sure to scroll down
the page to see a more detailed listing.)
Edelbrock carb 750 CFM with electric choke,
or you may choose a Holly carburetor 750 CFM with electric choke.
PISTONS 10:1, 10:5, 11:1, 11:5
488/494/500/509/510/515+ lift HP cam
Call for custom cam
Cam is a hydraulic dual patterned cam for vacuum, or you can choose a single patterned cam for less vacuum with more horsepower and a better Old School sound.
duty roller timing chain HP.
in studs, guide plates.
rockers, Molly push rods.
FORGED RODS, NODULAR CRANK.
polished intake manifold
Choice of 3 HEI
ProBillet Street is included, MSD or ProRace extra.
wires, spark plugs.
8" harmonic balancer, timing flag, flex plate.
valve covers, timing chain cover.
qt oil pan. (We recommend upgrading to a 7qt oil
pan for this high power type engine.)
Be sure to scroll down toward the bottom of this page to see more
info on the engine parts and machine work!
YOU CAN ORDER THIS ENGINE WITH AN OPTIONAL 7 QT OIL PAN FOR AN EXTRA CHARGE.
THIS IS A REQUIREMENT FOR 375HP AND UP. For
any changes needed, just call and we will build a custom
engine package for you with the horsepower you want. You
can also change the color, choosing from over 25 different
Call to order this engine:
Toll Free 1-888-766-8044
08:00am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday
09:00am - 1:00pm Saturday
(Arizona does not observe Daylight Savings
Time. We are -7 GMT, or in other words MST all year round.)
This Power Engine®
is totally REBUILT in our Machine Shop by professionals from
start to finish. The Power Engine®
Performance Combination was developed from our over 44 years
of experience on MUSCLECARS, STREET STRIPS, CUSTOM TRUCKS, 4x4s,
and JEEPS. PhoenixEngine.com has built over 140,000 quality
engines to date.
Warranty and Shipping Info:
This engine has a one year
written warranty. Buyer pays actual shipping costs if unable
to pick up engine from our shop in Phoenix AZ. Some state
freight restrictions apply. Payment due in full prior to
shipping. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, money orders, cashier's
checks, and direct deposit. (GET
A DISCOUNT WITH A DIRECT DEPOSIT!) Business or personal checks must clear
prior to shipping. Arizona residents must add 8.3% sales
Call for core information.
shipping rates to all 48 continental states! We also
now ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and international destinations!
What comes with
your Power 3®
Here's a listing of the parts and machine labor
for your Power Engine® from PhoenixEngine.com.
Your Power 3 Engine® ENGINE
- Power 3® Speed Pro cam kit 488/494/500/509/510/515+
Call us for custom cam applications!
- Power 3® hydraulic lifters SP Seal Power
- Power 3® spring set, heavy duty
series to 990 series sets)
- Professional Products Polished Intake
or plain aluminum, your choice
- One-piece stainless steel intake valves
1.94 for smaller horsepowers (365 to 375 HP),
and one-piece stainless steel exhaust valves 1.5
- One-piece stainless steel intake valves 202
for the larger horsepower engines (400 and 410HP),
and one-piece stainless steel exhaust valves 1.6
- The 400HP has a dual patterned cam with some vacuum. The 410 HP has a single patterned cam with less vacuum to give a great Old School sound.
- Premium positive valve seals,
- Heavy Duty roller timing chain
- Controlled internal oil system (a P.E.R.
- Heavy duty, high volume Melling oil
- Heavy duty steel collar oil shaft
- Heavy duty oil pickup screen
- High quality Speed Pro hypereutectic
- P.E.R.® High Performance Speed
Pro plasma molly rings
- Brass freeze plug kit, and oil gallery
- High quality rear main seal double
- Fel Pro PermaTorque heavy duty
- Clevite or King main bearings, real tri metal,
- Clevite or King rod bearings, real tri metal,
- New rod nuts installed
- Cam bearings, high quality 360
Your Power 3 Engine® MACHINE
- P.E.R. 4-angle® valve job
- Mill-matching surfaced heads
- Heavy duty steel thick wall valve
- Valve guides custom cut for posi-seals
- Jet vat block and magnifluxing
- Remove and replace all freeze plugs
- Remove and replace gallery plugs
- Remove and replace cam bearings
- Custom centerline boring of block
True 90 degree V8 centerline boring
- Power hone to fit pistons and rings
- Custom crank micro polish radius oil holes
- Rods pressed off, then heat fitted
- Rods checked for alignment
- Street balancing and blueprinting
Call PhoenixEngine.com today to
Toll Free: 1-888-766-8044
Disclaimer: Please note that
some parts are based on availability. The brand names listed
above are guidelines; the exact brand name may not be available
at the time we build your engine. Pricing is deemed to
be correct at time of posting, but is not guaranteed. It
is listed as a guideline only. Please call us for complete
pricing on the engine built to your specific requirements.
PC Updated 6/5/12
Txt updated 10/15/12
6/3/14 txt & pc
* Note: When we custom build your engine,
you can choose from over 25 different colors or you can
supply the paint to have your engine painted the same color
as your car's finish!
Please note photos may vary from actual product as all our engines
are custom built.